1. Ribbons, Prizes - $50 is offered to the high-scoring eligible Thoroughbred horse in Saturday classes. Ribbons and prizes will be mailed approximately 30 days prior to the date of the first horse show to the address provided with the application for shipping. Any changes in contact information or mailing address should be reported immediately to avoid delays in shipping. Left over ribbons and prizes should be returned to The Jockey Club.
2. Eligibility – Only Thoroughbreds that have been registered with The Jockey Club or a foreign Thoroughbred stud book recognized by The Jockey Club are eligible to participate in T.I.P. classes and awards. Riders and owners should obtain a T.I.P. number for all horse/rider combinations. T.I.P. number applications are done online at www.tjctip.com. T.I.P. numbers must be provided to the horse show management.
3. Important links:
4. Prize list Template Language - The Jockey Club Thoroughbred Incentive Program (T.I.P.) is offering ribbons and prizes to the [ top placing or high score or high percentage] Thoroughbred at each level. Eligible horses must provide T.I.P. Numbers to event organizer with entry. For more information, visit www.tjctip.com.
5. Sponsorship - Horse shows shall recognize The Jockey Club for its sponsorship by:
6. Promotional Materials for promotion of T.I.P. at your show will be made available in the next few weeks.
7. Changes or Cancellations - If a horse show is cancelled or rescheduled, immediately notify The Jockey Club and return all ribbons and awards to The Jockey Club in the event of cancellation.
8. Contact Information – E-mail Jockey Club Awards Information; for any e-mails with attachments, please copy Jockey Club TIP. Fax 859-296-3045; Phone – (859) 224-2700.
GHF Medal Awards for scores 75% or above
75.652%Lewis Jeff Beau Riley, Training Level Test 1 Adult Amateur
75.455% Twiggs Jessica Hakira, Training Level Test 3 Adult Amateur
75.000% Braun Nina Abraxas, Training Level Test 1 Jr./YR
Framed certificate awards and GHF Medals will be mailed next before Nov. 1st.
(Correction includes addition of Freestyle and PSG winners at the end of list.)
2017 GHF Medal Winners for Scores of 75% and Above
76.176% Kathryn Stoy and Flash Gordon HF, First Level Test 3 Open (Q)
75.909% Marjolein Geven and Gucci, Training Level Test 3 Open (Q)
75.227% Ashley Giles and Chayenne, Training Level Test 3 Open (Q)
2018 GHF YEAR-END AWARDS RULES
To be eligible for these awards, riders do not have to be GHF members nor do they have to submit their scores. Scores from all five Good Horseman USEF/USDF-recognized shows (March, April, June, July and September) will be used. Final tabulations will be done by the GHF office at the end of the year following the September show.
It is the competitors’ responsibility to check their scores that are published when the year-end results are posted on the GHF website’s Awards page following the September show and to report any possible errors to the GHF office.
A special framed certificate will be mailed to the top horse/rider combination achieving the highest percentile (averaged percentage) in the following levels: Training through Fourth Level, Prix St. Georges, Intermediaire I and II/A and B, Grand Prix and Freestyle (any level). The Intermediaire tests will count as one level. Scores used will be from the Open, Adult Amateur and Jr./YR divisions only. Certificates will be mailed to the reserve high-score winners.
To compete for this award, riders must have at least three scores of 60% and above from the same level to be averaged (no scores will be dropped). Results below 60% will not be awarded.
Also awarded will be The Good Horseman Medal which will be given to riders achieving scores of 75% or better at Training through the FEI levels (Adult Amateur, Jr./Young Rider and Open divisions), excluding Freestyle, Introductory, the FEI Young Horse and Rider tests which are scored differently and cannot be compared.
Riders achieving scores of 80.000% and above will receive the GHF “Gold Medal”.
2014 Year-End Final Results
2014 GHF “Gold Medal” Winner for scores of 80.000% and above
Gwen Poulin and DeNada, Training Test 3, 83.400%
2014 GHF 75% Medal Winners for scores of 75.000% and above
Alexandra Knisely and Cezanne, First Test 3, 75.172%
Anneliese Vogt-Harber and Hot Black Chocolate, Second Test 1, 75.000%
Chris Erbskorn and Corton Charlemagne, First Test 1, 76.034%
Gwen Poulin and DeNada, Training Test 3, 78.800%
Lauren Echert and Shall We Dance, First Test 3, 75.484%
Marlene Syribeys and Hollywood, First Test 3, 76.290%
JOCKEY CLUB AWARDS:
THOROUGHBRED INCENTIVE PROGRAM (T.I.P)
· High Point Awards – The T.I.P program is offered at four of The Good Horseman shows in 2016: March, April, June and July (see our Calendar page for prize lists and other details). For each High Point Award, a high point ribbon and reserve high-point ribbons will be provided for the winners.
OUR NATIONAL CONNECTIONS
OUR ON-LINE SERVICES
Fox Village Dressage
OUR INTERNATIONAL CONNECTION:
2007-2013 Award Results have been archived due to
file size constraints and website performance.
Please contact us if you need this information.
The Good Horseman® Foundation.
All Rights Reserved.
4567 Rockbridge Road #297, Pine Lake, GA 30072
404-289-9328 cell No FAX line--e-mail documents
by e-mail to show office
Please address comments by e-mail to
Click here to contact The Good Horseman Foundation
Site designed by Katie Patton